Spring Lamb Hanging Decoration
A perfect gift for Easter or Spring. This is a hanging decoration that I have designed and created from fabric, felt and either a wire loop or a string loop. They are available all year around and can have any text you like on them, or just leave them plain. They would look amazing hanging from an Easter twiggy tree, or as part of your Easter decorations. Why not add it to your Easter basket as an alternative gift for your children!
They are available with 4 different embellishments at present and make the perfect letterbox gift if you are unable to see or visit your loved ones at present.
Measures 10.5 cm x 8.5 cm
HOW TO ORDER
a. Select the colour embellishment you would like from the dropdown box.
b. Select either personalised or non personalised option (string loop or wire loop)
c. If you have selected personalised, then please leave me a message in the comment box with the name you would like to be added.
d. Select the quantity you require from from the dropdown box.
NOTE - Please do not select non personalised and then leave me a message to add a name. If you have paid for a non personalised option I will send it to you plain.
Approximately 1 week.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
In order to fulfil your order, I need certain information from you (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also need to provide me with additional personal information (such as names for personalised letters, bunting, initials for keyrings, text on clouds etc) which you can include in the checkout notes or if you contact me directly.
Why and how do I use your information?
I collect, use, and share your information:
• to fulfil your order, provide customer support or settle disputes;
• when you provide explicit consent to sign up to my mailing list via my website or request to be added directly in a message to me or at an event;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Compliance with laws.
I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I deem it is necessary to: (a) respond to a legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I can delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information, you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Helen Davies, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Helen Davies, Love Lottie UK, Saunderton, Corner Lane, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 5BZ, UK